VA Loan Benefits
- No down payment required
- Competitive interest rates
- No private mortgage insurance (PMI)
- Seller can pay Buyer's closing costs
- VA loans are usually assumable
- No prepayment penalty
VA Loan by the Numbers
- The Veterans Administration (VA) Home Loan is a benefit that is available to more than 22 million veterans & 2 million active duty service members which helps them achieve their dreams of homeownership.
- In 2017, $189 billion was loaned to veterans and their families through the program.
- VA Purchase Loans are on the rise in 46 out of 50 states and Washington, DC.