How's the Market?
This is probably the most common question I get that's why I invest in technology to give you access to real estate market data in real time. Here's the current housing market report for Cerritos, California.
I invite you to generate your own real estate market reports for the location or locations you're interested in. My market reports are completely free, easy to read and mobile friendly.
To learn more, please read How to Determine If It's a Buyer or Seller's Market in Your Area.
How We Market Your Property
Here's what we do to market and sell your property at the highest price possible:
- Prepare a market analysis to come up with an appropriate list price
- Give you recommendations to make your home "market ready"
- Promote your property to thousands of agents (e.g. MLS)
- Search engine and social media marketing
- Direct mail (e.g., postcard mailers)
- Advertise your property on popular real estate sites
- Use content and video marketing
- Hire top-rated 3rd party professionals (e.g., professional photographer)
A Picture Speaks a Thousand Words
To make sure your property looks awesome in print and online, I use one of the best photographers in town. Learn more...
If you like to start the selling process, the first step is to prepare a CMA and put an effective marketing plan in place for your property. Feel free to call/text me at 562 889-4800 or simply use the form below to send me an email.
A Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) is an evaluation of similar, recently sold homes (called comparables or comps) that are near a home or homes that you want to buy or sell.
Buyers, sellers, or real estate agents perform a CMA report to establish and find a fair price range for the home the report is created for. The price range from the CMA can then be used as a guide to be used for establishing an offer price or a listing price.
Basically, performing a CMA involves finding the homes that are similar to the home under consideration, and creating an in-depth comparison of its size, age, location, and features of the home.
It all comes down to one question: compared to other, comparable homes in this area, how much is this home worth? Answering that question involves looking at a fair amount of data on other homes in the current market.
The process for doing a comparative market analysis includes:
Defining criteria for selecting comparables in close range to the home
- Determine a list of quality comparables
- Evaluate the comparables within close range to the home
- Adjust comparable values for differences in size, condition, location, amenities, etc
- Estimate the ideal value of your target home based off the findings
Get a Free CMA
If you like me to prepare a CMA for your property, please complete the form below. It's 100% free with no strings attached.
What is your home worth?
Although my Home Value Alert powered by ePropertyWatch is a great way to estimate your home's value, it is not meant to replace a CMA. That being said, please watch the short video below to see why you should try it.