Thinking of Selling Your House?
Here's what we do to market and sell your property at the highest price possible:
- Prepare a market analysis to come up with an appropriate list price
- Give you recommendations to make your home "market ready"
- Promote your property to thousands of agents (e.g. MLS)
- Search engine and social media marketing
- Direct mail (e.g., postcard mailers)
- Advertise your property on popular real estate sites
A Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) is an evaluation of similar, recently sold homes (called comparables or comps) that are near a home or homes that you want to buy or sell.
Buyers, sellers, or real estate agents perform a CMA report to establish and find a fair price range for the home the report is created for. The price range from the CMA can then be used as a guide to be used for establishing an offer price or a listing price.
Basically, performing a CMA involves finding the homes that are similar to the home under consideration, and creating an in-depth comparison of its size, age, location, and features of the home.
It all comes down to one question: compared to other, comparable homes in this area, how much is this home worth? Answering that question involves looking at a fair amount of data on other homes in the current market.
The process for doing a comparative market analysis includes:
Defining criteria for selecting comparables in close range to the home
- Determine a list of quality comparables
- Evaluate the comparables within close range to the home
- Adjust comparable values for differences in size, condition, location, amenities, etc
- Estimate the ideal value of your target home based off the findings
Get a Free CMA
If you like me to prepare a CMA for your property, please complete the form below. It's 100% free with no strings attached.