Michael Del Rosario's Bio
- Licensed real estate professional since 1993
- Years of experience in residential real estate sales
- Years of experience in residential mortgage loan origination
- Real estate trainer focusing on documentation, technology and marketing
- Web development, WordPress and digital marketing skills
- Special education credential with years of teaching and serving children with exceptional needs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
- Created MakeMeBuy, a marketing platform that provides free advertising for Cerritos business owners
- Created Educatedly, a massive collection of learning resources and teaching tools for teachers, students and parents
Relationships are far more important than accomplishments.
A Realtor With A Heart of a Teacher
Welcome and thanks for dropping by. My name is Michael Del Rosario but my friends, students and colleagues usually call me Mister D for short. I earned my real estate license in 1993 and I am currently an associate broker at Maxim Real Estate Group, Inc., a real estate brokerage firm based in Irvine, California.
I currently serve home buyers and sellers in Cerritos and surrounding communities in Southern California. The property listings on this site is updated every few minutes throughout the day to give you the most up to date real estate listings on the market.
If you’re curious about what your home is currently worth, I invite you to try my free HOME VALUE ALERT. Just enter a valid property address and you should be able to get a good home value estimate in seconds.
Thank You for Your Support
I hope you’ll find Cerritos Living helpful and worth sharing with others. I will be adding new and cool features on this website on a regular basis to provide you, your family and your friends a wonderful user experience.
Feel free to reach out if you need some information about the real estate market and homes for sale in Cerritos and surrounding areas of Los Angeles and Orange County.
In the meantime, please keep yourself well-informed about our local real estate market while having fun exploring CerritosLiving.com
Get in Touch
Thank you, Michael! -- Feb 2019
Mike is an amazing real estate agent! He helped us purchase our first home. My fiancé and I found a condo we loved online and we contacted Mike right away. On short notice, he came with us to the open house and gave us valuable information we used to make an offer.
Throughout the whole process of buying our home, we felt that Mike was in our best interest. He was patient with us and quick to respond to all of our questions. We had a lot of bumps in the road during escrow and getting our loan funded but Mike was very patient and reassuring.
From beginning to end, we were glad we put our trust in Mike. He’s been in real estate for quite some time and it shows through his wisdom and knowledge of the industry, which he shared to make sure we were well informed to make the right decisions. We would highly recommend him in a heartbeat!
Dexter and Therese